4.11.09

another first.


i am full of firsts this week. i sat my first year 12 exam on monday, hence why i have not posted for a week (sorry!). not only that, but the other night there was lightning, and i knew that i had to go to bed because i needed sleep for the exam, but my photographers side raced downstairs, grabbed my tripod and my camera and started snapping away. now, for those of you who have shot lightning, im sure you have tips and tricks (welcome to let me know in the comments), but i am an amateur at lightning photography and had not much of an idea what i was doing. i simply snapped and snapped and snapped. i got one, and the result is above. it's nothing too focussed or anything, but it was exciting to get my first lightning shot. the other shot leaves alot to be desired and covered in noise, but there's a small yellow flash of cloud down in the bottom to the left. i don't know what it is, but it was flashing all night. in life news, it feels fantastic to have my exam done, and to know summer is the next thing im looking forward to. thanks for everyone's patience while ive been away studying hard!

jusqu'à la prochaine fois.

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome!
    looks even better in your photos than it did that night!!

    ReplyDelete