17.11.09

farewell plato, you will be sorely missed.


so many exciting things to tell you all. it's all over red rover. i can finally say it without any exceptions. exams are over, and i am looking at more than 10 weeks of summer and freedom in just three days. my philosophy exam was on monday, and although mill's utilitarianism threw me off i did ok, considering my illness over the weekend, and the fact i spent saturday night out with my fabulous girls. i am suffering from that decision, as i can hardly talk and my throat is killing me, but this is the price we pay i suppose. i had my art orientation today; and it was possibly the most exciting and inspiring thing i have heard in a long time. it saw me sketching whilst waiting for my train and thinking of all sorts of things i could photograph over the summer. dad has said i may be getting the new canon eos 7d for christmas, which is beyond exciting and an absolute dream. being on holidays also means i can fall back into endless days of watching television. at the moment my shows and gossip girl and californication. season 3 of californication has been phenomenal, and gossip girl goes without saying! i hope you are all well, and that wherever you are in the world, in the summer or winter, that you take a look around you and go take a photograph of something you see; i know i definitely will be :)

jusqu'à la prochaine fois.

No comments:

Post a Comment