14.11.09

sickly sweet.


exams are over; well, pretty much. i have my last exam on monday which is philosophy, and i still havent started my study (reassuring huh?). thursday were my last exams, which was english and maths. three hours of writing and then two hours of being mathematical. and the gym where we di the exams was really hot from more than four days over thirty, so the heat had time to accumulate (yay!). after exams i went to pick up my new ray bans, bought some art supplies and three seasons of will and grace. woke up friday and im sick. yes that's right....sick. my body was working so hard to fight off whatever i had through my exam period and as soon as i relaxed....it got me. so now im sick and not looking forward to my exam on monday. in more positive news, i pulled out my underwater camera...so i will get some underwater shots in the next couple of days hopefully. these photos are from last night. went over to my friends house to help her get ready and such for a night out. you should also have a look at her blog if you're into shiny things and fashion.
update: unlocked the daft punk remixes for dj hero. nothing more needs to be said :)

jusqu'à la prochaine fois.

No comments:

Post a Comment