24.10.09

not so lazy saturdays.


the weather is progressively becoming nicer. i spent my day doing my study outside, sitting on an exercise ball. i didn't get alot done, because i was distracted by everything around me. aphids were running around the flowers, my dogs were pacing back and forth (well one was, my sheep was drowsy from the vet), and it felt like everyone around me was busy doing something. i went riding this afternoon, which was nice. im so unfit, its actually really embarrassing, but im slowly working on fixing that. i hope you are all happy and healthy regardless of where you are :)
note to readers: if anyone is thinking of getting beatles rock band, do it. it is addictive! well, that's if you like the beatles. if you don't....no comment.

jusqu'à la prochaine fois.

No comments:

Post a Comment