8.10.09

sunday at the yacht club.


spent my sunday at the yacht club, the kind of yacht club that has members, and all the parking outside of the area is for members only. we had to park away from the club and walk in. you see, were not exactly the kind of family that belongs in a yacht club, mainly because we don't have an expensive psyche. nevertheless, i drank expensive french champagne and saw family i had not seen in quite a while. the food was good, and the weather was superb. the experience didn't leave too sour a taste in my mouth. however, the experience of being back at school and having to put myself back into a work routine is leaving a very unpleasant taste in every facet of my life, but im coping, knowing that i have my handy dandy camera by my side.

jusqu'à la prochaine fois.

No comments:

Post a Comment