18.10.09

minimalist vs. pollution.


it seems that everything in the house at the moment is on either end of the spectrum; either completely clean and minimalist or cluttered and dirty. walked past the fridge before, opened it and realised there is nothing inside. then walked past the paper pile collecting on our floor, and i thought to myself 'wow a krispy kreme box, i could go a donut right now'. but seriously, i wondered why everything in the house is so erratic at the moment. almost suits my mood. mum and dad have been complaining that im not talkative and happy enough because im stressed. i love them so much, they are actually the best family around. makes me realise how lucky i am to have people who support and love me. if you have people around you who love and support you, go give them a hug, because i know that's what ill be doing tonight; putting aside my study and spending some time with those that i love.

jusqu'à la prochaine fois.

No comments:

Post a Comment