30.3.10

M.I.A A.T.M

well well well, look what we have here. I should start off by telling you im lieing to you, not on purpose i assure you! You think im danielle dont you? Well now you have doubted yourself thinking "well maybe this isnt danielle" But right form the start you just assumed this was danielle, yes? Well then really you lied to yourself, right of the bat! This is libby. Not danielle. Im the artist currently known as darlingmakeup. I love danielle lots and lots and have been intrusted to inform you about her absense from blog-land!
Well, she has been such a busy lass i have trouble remembering where she is at any given point of time but ill do my best!
First i think she was playing on the lorn.. or in lorne?... AND now shes off in some hostel.. being xcore.
But i did let her know that upon her return she is doing a guest blog on MY blog so she thought it was best if i was the chosen one who let you precious things know of her where abouts. Its very nice of her to keep you all from worrying, really. bless.
So shes super cute. Shes like a jewish cupcake. Speaking of cupcakes. I was given one rule when doing this post and that was "dont make it pink" silly thing. Of course im making it pink! keke i joke. I did put a fave picture of mine that always makes me think of her. its the top one, see it? cute i know. LIKE HER! i should probs mention that the photos above were not taken by me but were found on weheartit.com The website is also super cute.
:)
I guess thats all hey, i mean thats all i was sent for.. just to imform and leave.
But im staying! hehe for a while at least, just untill i feel i have fulfilled my duties as a bestfriend to reallly entertain you pretty ones!
Actually, i am really tired. Yeh i actually might go!
Dont stress im sure ill be back, or you can check out my blog darlingmakeup.blogspot.com
Be safe!
Love Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment